At Canberra.Art, we know there’s a truly creative heart to Canberra and with most places, a 15-minute drive, finding local art to inspire your space is just a matter of knowing where to find it!
Whether you’re looking for local artworks by emerging creatives, work by established artists or nationally and internationally recognised artworks, there’s a gallery worth exploring. Canberra’s galleries cover a wide variety of creative styles and there’s bound to be something that suits your space.
Our vision at Canberra.Art is to see more people experiencing and exploring what our local artists offer
We’ve put together a list of places you can visit throughout Canberra and it’s regions on your search for the perfect piece for your home or office.
Buy Canberra Art Online
- Canberra.Art – Canberra’s home of local art prints for homes and workspaces
Galleries selling Canberra Art
- ANCA (Dickson/Mitchell)
- Belconnen Art Centre (Belconnen)
- Burrunju Gallery (Yarramundi Reach) – Canberra’s local indigenous art gallery
- Beaver Galleries (Deakin) – Canberra’s largest privately owned commercial gallery.
- Craft ACT (Canberra City)
- Form Studio and Gallery (Queanbeyan)
- Gallery of Small Things (Watson) – Canberra’s tiniest walk in gallery.
- Gallery Twenty Seven (Higgins) – Photographic Prints by Col Ellis
- Kyeema Gallery (Hall)
- M16 Artspace (Griffith)
- Nancy Sever Gallery (City)
- Nishi Gallery (New Acton)
- Megalo Gallery (Kingston)
- Photo Access (Manuka) – Canberra’s home of contemporary photo-based art.
- Suki & Hugh Gallery (Bungendore)
- Tuggeranong Arts Centre (Tuggeranong)
If you’re a curator at a local gallery (selling local art) and we’ve missed you, we’d love to hear from you. Give us a shout and we’ll add your gallery to our list.